Meets all OSHA eye and face protection standards
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer eye and face protection training for your employees or customers? Our eye and face protection training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify workers for eye and face safety.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this training program. We’ve done all the research and design, so you don’t have it. This robust training kit makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again.
What’s in the kit?
- Eye and Face Protection Training Presentation — you have complete customizability; even down to changing out the logo to your own.
- Instructor notes — our informative instructor notes give guidelines and talking points so that you sound like a pro.
- Student Manual — the student manual is a comprehensive tool you can use during training or give to your operators to refer back to.
- Written Test / Answer Key — print as many copies as you need to certify an unlimited number of students.
- Practical Evaluation Forms — our eye and face protection practical evaluation guide walks you through each requirement.
- Certificate of completion template — we provide customizable eye and face certificate templates that you can store for your records.
- Wallet card template — some work sites require operators to carry a card; print as many eye and face protection wallet cards as you need.
- Refresher training forms — when it comes time to re-certify workers you will be ready to hold refresher certification courses.
- Printable safety posters — fun and informative safety posters that you can print. Our posters promote safety and are visually appealing.
- Standards & regulations — complete citations standards.
- Accident examples & explanations — we teach by example with real-world accident profiles help drive home important safety topics.
- Video News Clips — real-life news clips show the reality of eye and face accidents.
- Much More!
Eye and Face Protection Training Kit
What is included with each CD kit?
Each CD kit differs slightly, but generally speaking they each contain all of the materials we use when we go on-site and offer training. More specifically, these materials consist of but are not limited to: a main PowerPoint presentation including instructor notes, student manual files, regulations, written and practical exams and answer keys, pre-shift inspection booklets, classroom forms for proper recording, safe operation posters, and wall and wallet certificate templates just to name a few. To get an even clearer idea of the contents of each kit, look at the samples included below each kit’s image.
Are these kits OSHA-compliant?
Yes, all of our Hard Hat Training kits were built and continue to be updated by our trainers and inspectors using OSHA and ANSI guidelines.
Are the kits up-to-date with OSHA standards?
Yes, all of our Hard Hat Training Kits are up-to-date with the latest OSHA standards. If standards do change in the future, as they most certainly will, it will be your responsibility to update your existing kit. Or, if the changes are substantial, we’d be happy to offer a discount for previous customers who simply want to re-purchase the kit.
Can I customize the training materials?
Yes, these training kits are completely customizable. Once purchased, they are yours to use as needed. Add or take away slides or test questions. Change the colors and layout. You can even swap out our logo for yours.
Can I reuse the materials on the training CD?
Yes, we recognize many of our competitors charge for additional student manuals or exams. We felt it important, though, that you have what you need and when you need it. For this reason, once you purchase the kit, the files on the CD are yours to use for as long as you have the kit. Use the training presentation and print out the student manuals, exams, and other files as often as needed.
Can I post the presentation or other materials online?
Yes, but only with a special broadcast license and for the purpose of training employees scattered across various locations. Without this additional license, though, purchased kits are only to be used in-house in a physical classroom setting. If you are in need of training multiple employees located in various branches, you might consider using our online training classes as an easy and cost-effective way to train them all. Or if you are still interested in licensing the course for broadcast use, contact us for a quote.
Can I share the CD with or make copies for another branch or trainer?
No, our end user license agreement, which automatically goes into effect upon the purchase of any kit, prohibits in any form the sharing or reproduction of the kit or any of its components. Per this same agreement, we require one CD per trainer or training location. For example, if you are a trainer employed to travel from location to location, there is no need to purchase additional kits for those locations at which you will train. Likewise, if your company buys the CD kit to be used exclusively at a certain training location (let’s say your home office or on a specific vessel), then as long as the kit stays there for training purposes then multiple in-house trainers can use it.
If, however, you buy it to train at your home office and then want to make a copy or send the files or any parts of them to a trainer at a different location, this would be in breach of the agreement and additional kits would need to be purchased.
Having said that, we realize that every situation varies slightly. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. In the event you do need to purchase additional kits, we would be happy to offer tiered pricing to make it more cost-effective.
If I download the kit can I burn it to a disc or save it on a flash drive?
Absolutely. In fact, we encourage you to keep a copy on the computer you will use for training and burn a copy to a CD for back-up purposes. Remember, though, that per the end user license agreement, these files cannot be shared or reproduced in any form without express written consent from Safety Provisions, Inc.
Our OSHA training kits and materials are used by hundreds of companies around the world, our Hard Hat Training aerial/scissor lift certification materials give you everything you need and are completely OSHA compliant.
We’ve spent years fine tuning this aerial/scissor lift certification program to make sure it contains the latest OSHA requirements, safety regulations, and hazards that come with operating aerial and scissor lifts. You can get all that information by purchasing our skid steer safety program today. We make prepping for your next safety class easy and save you time.